Dhanraj Sheth

Open Source enthusiast, support person by heart
๐Ÿ’ฏ
I'm a support person and small business owner. I love chocolate with almonds and traveling.

Affiliate Marketing as Merchant for new small business any one?

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Hello everyone!
ย ย 
ย ย 
I am new with WP services business and new to starting & running business too. I am trying different way to market my business, on the way, figuring out things that work and things that do not while also being on budget. ย 
ย ย 
For instance, I am trying advertising (sort of) with ads on Search & social networks, also newsletters & promotions.ย 
ย ย 
ย Next, I willing to try Affiliate Marketing as Merchant for services I offer currently to get leads/sales.ย 
ย  ย 
Has anyone here tried Affiliate marketing for WP support services business with success as a Merchant? What kind of Affiliate network do you suggest connecting with, especially for new business?ย  what is the commission you suggest ?ย 
ย 
I think findings here should help a lot of people in this group providing support services for WP business and others starting business.ย 

Thanks,ย 
ย 
Like Comment

Hello Everyone

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Hello Everyone!

I live in Pune, India. I love chocolates and traveling. Started freelancing (cloud support and consulting) a year back. MRR (think salary) always attracted me when I found WPMRR. I took the WPMRR training and started WP support small business some time back by following training from WPMRR.ย 

Have been wondering why I do not see any action on WPMRR community at Facebook. Now I know due to the cool new community here ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย Looking forward to hanging here with everyone and learning more about growing MRR together, specifically in WP support space ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Like Comment