Chandler Weiner

Nerdy dude at ObsessiveWP
💯
Scientist by day, WordPresser by night, and techie through-and-through. Always happy to chat! :-)

Hello World!

Hello everybody and thank you WP Buffs for having this great space for the WordPress community!

My name is Chandler and I'm a scientist by day, WordPresser by night, dad, hubby, tea drinker, and all-around techie dude. 👋  I run the one-man-band WordPress agency ObsessiveWP where I host, maintain, and create WordPress sites on nights and weekends. It's my side hustle that has grown into a profitable little business to supplement my family's income.

I'm a pretty nerdy dude and enjoy obsessing over the tiny details of a WordPress site, like cache optimization, changing page rendering orders, and giving the small businesses I work with a site that always feels like a million bucks.

I'm a member of the Orlando Florida WordPress community, had a chance to share my story on WP Coffee Talk, am a Gold Agency Partner with Flywheel, and am really into Hacktoberfest where I run the Hacktoberfest Swag List, one of the most visited sites centered around the annual open source holiday (with over 1,100 stars and 300 forks on GitHub!).

You can connect with me on Twitter, @C_Dubbs, and the ObsessiveWP business account at @ObsessiveWP

I hope to get to know you all a little better and learn from the best! We're all here to lift each other up and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

Be well. ❤️
Like Comment